Food donation priorities: Shelf-stable proteins preferably small or single-serve containers, preferably with pop tops. For our client’s health, we try to limit high sodium content and high sugar items. All food distributed through the Food Pantry must be packaged for retail distribution.
- Canned Meats: salmon etc. chili, stew, Vienna sausages, Deviled Ham,
- Canned Soups: meaty soups
- Canned fruits and vegetables: potatoes, collard greens, mixed vegetables, corn, peas, etc. peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, Mandarin oranges, pineapple,
- Meal “fixings”: ketchup, mustard, mayo, hot sauce, flavoring sauce, salt, pepper, herbs and spices, salad dressing, coffee, powder creamer, sugar, etc.
The following essentials are needed in new or gently used condition*:
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Dental floss, mouth wash
- Hair gel, hair spray
- Comb, hairbrush
- Q-Tips, cotton swabs
- Deodorant, antiperspirant
- Wipes, Kleenex, tissue paper
- Baby oil, baby powder
- Disposable razors, shaving cream
- Chapstick, lip balm
- Feminine products
- Sewing kits, cosmetic travel bags
- *Rolling shopping-utility cart, rolling duffle bag, large reusable shopping tote bag
- Coloring book
- Children’s story books
To schedule a donation drop-off, please contact Nutrition Services Supervisor Daniel Sanchez at 214-540-4441.