Website THRIVE and Women with Pride
**This will be a temporary position for 4-6 weeks**
The Adult Community Programs Coordinator is responsible for the program implementation and outreach for THRIVE and Women with Pride. Adult Community Programs support LGBTQIA+ adults ages 50+ (THRIVE) and adult LGBTQIA+ women ages 18+ (Women with Pride) through social engagement, community involvement and supportive resources to create a sense of belonging, positive mental health and a thriving community.
- Coordinate programming/events for THRIVE and Women with Pride, to include pre/post administrative duties and day-of implementation as appropriate.
- Conduct outreach and increase community awareness of services, as aligned with program goals.
- Maintain Facebook groups, content for website page, group email communication, and event materials for THRIVE and Women with Pride.
- Communicate all needs, incidences, and support needed to Program Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Social services, non-profit experience desirable, but not required
- Demonstrate experience with and cultural sensitivity to LGBTQIA+ community and be knowledgeable about unique issues faced
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to participate in occasional off-site and after-hours events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in customer service principles
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.