Location & Hours
LGBTQ Youth Services
Youth First is one of the only LGBTQ-focused programs in North Texas that addresses the challenges LGBTQ teens face at home, school and in the community.
Youth First serves LGBTQ and allied youth, ages 12-18 and equips them with the tools and resources they need to live an authentic life through year-round, free programming that decreases high-risk behaviors, reduces social isolation, and increases self-esteem.
Support Groups and Education Reduce High-Risk Behaviors
Social Programming Decreases Social Isolation
Doors open at 5 p.m. on the nights of our support groups for youth to use socially.
- Friday Family Dinners (postponed until further notice))
- Game Nights
- Movie Nights
- Field Trips (Musicals/Shows, Dallas Zoo, Six Flags, etc.)
- Pride Ball Prom
- Holiday Parties
Creative Self-Expression and Community Involvement Builds Self-Esteem
- Art and Writing Club
- Creative Works Summer Program
If you are an LGBTQ youth age 12-18 or a parent that is interested in learning about Youth First activities, please email Lauren Veatch at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our announcements list.
Behavioral Health Services Strengthen Coping Skills
- LGBTQ focused mental health and substance abuse for youth.
- Behavioral Health counseling services are available for teens in either individual, group or family settings.